Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 9 - Assignment 3

I mostly liked the concept of appeal factors. I could never really put my finger on those things that may be important to a reader, such as pace. The appeal factors for me open up more possibilities for readers advisory, recommending titles that may be different than what the reader would normally choose, but the pace or setting etc. may make it appealing beyond the author or the basic story.

I also liked the nonfiction section. One reason is I have been reading more nonfiction lately and it made me realize we can do some crossover titles that may compare to a fiction title the reader enjoyed. This, of course, will increase the possibilities of titles to recommend and help the reader branch out into another genre of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment